LubeCare Fact Sheet
LubeCare is a program developed by ILMA to help member companies integrate health, safety, and environmental considerations in the design, manufacture, use, and disposal of lubricant products.
- Implementation of LubeCare Will Benefit Your Company
- LubeCare provides a systematic, holistic framework to assist member companies manage their health, safety, and environmental responsibilities.
- Implementation of LubeCare can benefit your bottom line by helping you manage workplace safety and health, insurance claims, liability risks, customer relations, pollution prevention, and product development.
- LubeCare Complements Existing Product Stewardship Programs
- If your company is implementing the Product Stewardship Code of Responsible Care®, the Product Stewardship Code of Coatings Care®, or an existing company product stewardship program, the company will be fulfilling LubeCare.
- LubeCare is consistent with the ISO 14000 Standards on environmental management.
- ILMA Can Help Your Company
- ILMA can help your company implement the LubeCare in several different ways:
- You can call the ILMA office at (703) 684-5574.
- You can be matched with a mentor company coordinator through the guidance network. This coordinator is associated with a company who has already adopted Responsible Care® or another similar industry program.
- You can attend an ILMA-sponsored LubeCare Workshop.
- The LubeCare Logo
- The LubeCare logo use is described in the graphic standards guidelines. The logo may be used on letterhead and stationary; to promote and to explain LubeCare to employees; and to describe how LubeCare relates to a company's activities and operation.
- The logo may not be used to promote a specific product or service, nor can LubeCare be used to claim an attribute for a product, such as "safe," or "environmentally friendly."